Wednesday 29 May 2013

'Nostalgic Shadow Box' by DT Robin Shakoor

  


Hello everyone!

I used  the beautiful Bird Song collection from Graphic 45 along with Dusty Attic flourishes to adorn this nostalgic shadow box.  Corner Flourish #4 (DA0873) from The Dusty Attic was my first choice to use to embellish this special project. 

I painted the box using white acrylic paint, then I used only two sheets of patterned paper to cover the inside and outside of the box. 


 
I kept the technique I used to embellish the chipboard pieces very simple by using only white acrylic paint.   I placed beautiful mini roses (Dusty Roses - DA0960 (Latte Cream); DA0954 (Caramel); DA0971 - (White)) on the flourishes and on the frame inside of the box.
 
 
 
Here you can see the inside of the shadow box which features a photo that has been framed using the deVine Frame Set (DA0733). 
 
Thanks so much for joining me today.
 
Robin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment