Friday 20 September 2013

GLOW Canvas - Rachelle Sigurdson


Hello,here is a canvas I made using some of Dusty Attics amazing chipboard pieces...
These are the pieces I used on the canvas....
Flutterbies 3 pack DA0389
Grass Cluster DA0660
Heart Flourish DA0275
Bookman ABC DA0666
 
 
I started this canvas by doing some stencil work using molding paste. I used the 12 x 12 Butterfly Meadow & 12 x 12 Confetti Doodling Template from TCW. Once that dried, I tried my best at getting the colors of the background in the photo. I layered & layered so much LuminArt",Tattered Angels or whatever I had that looked like it would be the right color, that I finally had to quit. I don't even remember what I used (LOL). On the Dusty Attic Chipboard, I worked with the colors in Jacobi's dress.On the heart flourish I used Bolivian Blue & Razzleberry LuminArte', I also applied crackle over the Razzleberry. I also used the same on the butterfly & alpha, but on the alpha I used some gold perfect pearls. Here are some closups of detail.....

On the grass cluster I used Olive Vine LuminArt', then rubbed in some Viva Gold Metallic Rub on to the stem & the grass part. On the head of the grass I first applied gold perfect pearls,then once that dried I glued on some gold micro beads.....


Thank you so much for taking the time to look.....Rachelle
 
 

2 comments: