Tuesday 29 April 2014

Adventure and Living my Dream - Tina Dalton

 
 I am not normally one to do sketches so I am really enjoying the challenge from Dusty Attic and I hope you guys are too, not forgetting of course the nice bunch of Dusty Attic goodies that could be winging its way to your scrapping stash.
 

I have combined some of the older Dusty Attic pieces here along with some pieces from the latest release as well.
I also created another layout this month, using again a mix of old and new chipboard, I love all of the Dusty Attic products and find I am always using the older releases as I just never get tired or bored with them and they always go so well with any project I may be working on.
 
I have listed below all the Dusty Attic products used for your convienence , Have fun creating and I look forward to seeing all your Sketch challenges :) Tina x
Fancy Trim #1 DA 0433
Heart Arrow DA 1016
Word pack #3 DA 1041
Foliage DA 0506
Scroll #4 DA 0217
Bicycle DA 0880
Doily #3 DA 0481
Chevrons small DA 0992
 
 
 


2 comments: